Your repertoire must include the following:
Two oratorio arias by a composer of your choice
Three contrasting arias from the operatic repertoire
Three French art songs from the 19th through 21st centuries
Three German art songs from the 19th through 21st centuries
Three art songs in English, including two by contemporary American composers (1900-present). Musical theater selections do not meet this requirement.
The Italian, German, French, and English languages must be represented in the repertoire.
Submit a maximum of 30 minutes, chosen from your required repertoire, for the audition video. The selections should present an accurate representation of your singing. The video must contain:
- An oratorio aria
- An opera aria
- A French art song
- A German art song
- A song by an American composers (1900-present)
Questions about repertoire should be sent to FMMC President, Leslie Luxemburg, at firstname.lastname@example.org. List of format and video instructions can be found at app.getacceptd.com/wic. For technical questions, please visit the GetAcceptd Help Desk.
- Please DO NOT include your name in the file name of your video recording.
- All submitted video selections must come from the submitted repertoire list.
- No substitutions or edits will be allowed for submitted repertoire once the application is finalized.
- Applicants must be prepared to present all repertoire on list if chosen to participate in the semifinals.